Why join Digital Detox
We love technology, we're rather fond of the planet, and most importantly, we genuinely care about people. In fact, everything DD does revolves around these three core pillars.
And whilst we can be a bit goofy at times, we inherently care about what we do. It's up to us as a community and as a team to embrace responsibility and hold ourselves to the best digital sustainability, technical leadership and strategy, design and development practices out there. That's rewarding.
Specialising in design and full stack development, our client partnerships give us the opportunity to explore and build digital ideas, products and solutions that are profoundly reshaping our world.
We call it technology with purpose; creating future-proofed products with the right technology, in the most digitally sustainable way.
Our Three Pillars
- People first; over technology, and over profit. Humanity is beautiful, so we use this mindset to make all of our decisions, which means as a team and with our clients, we flourish
- We are transparent, and not afraid to say no if we believe an approach or design is not going to work
- We are a trusted partner to our clients, and consider their goals to be ours too
- Mental health, diversity, promoting wellbeing, supporting change and personal growth - all of this genuinely matters to us.
- We recognise the impact our industry has on the environment, and our responsibility to take action
- We've made it our business to use our insight and technical skills to help organisations reduce their carbon footprint to become more ethical, sustainable businesses
- When it comes to sustainability, we're still learning, and we put our hands up if we get something wrong. That's something we're proud of
- Time is precious, which is why we commit to working on the projects which better the planet in support of the Decade of Action
- We believe in technology with purpose, solving genuine problems with incredible solutions
- We care deeply about attention to detail and the quality of our code and designs
- We're constantly looking at ways to push the boundaries to deliver success for our clients
- And we're building the future of work, where technology and humanity work in perfect harmony to deliver genuine impact and change.
One of the things I most appreciate about Digital Detox is the autonomy and freedom to experiment; to allow things to both succeed and fail, and to enjoy the process wholeheartedly. I've been able to use my varied experience to the full, whilst constantly picking up new skills and challenging my ways of thinking - that's really important to my happiness at work. The people are great, and I genuinely look forward and enjoy my varied days.
- Flexible Working
- 1-2-1 support
- Team sports and ping pong
- Competitive salary
- Culture Club
- Cycle to work
- Healthy breakfast and snacks
- Zone 1-2 Travel card
- Wellness allowance
- Company away days
- Generous holiday
- Learning and training budget
- Hack days
- Best view in London