We now need a fantastic, experienced marketing expert to spark new life into our communications, build ingenious and engaging marketing strategies, and make the most of every channel to build the DD brand.
Does this sound like you?
You’ll have experience in digital agencies or a similar, fast-paced environment and know the digital marketing landscape inside out. We’re looking for a brand guardian both online and offline – a digital marketing expert who can raise our profile with existing and prospective clients and competitors. Someone who can shape and direct our outbound strategy across channels including (but certainly not limited to!) awards, press, social media, events, search and CRM.
Adaptable and a multi-tasker, you can work effectively with everyone. From designers and developers to product managers and company directors, you’ll engage with every aspect of DD to understand our business and ethos and distil what’s great about us into effective, engaging marketing campaigns, events and content. You’ll also have the opportunity to be involved in most of our new business opportunities from writing briefs to meeting prospective new clients at events.
We’re very much open to someone coming onboard and helping shape the role to our key business requirements. This could mean you’re a marketing exec with bags of potential to move into a manager role, or perhaps you’re a manager looking to move into a leader role. What’s really important is that you have the right blend of people skills, industry experience and attitude to generate new interest and opportunities for DD.
And of course it goes without saying that you’re a team player and natural communicator who can inspire our team, our clients, our competitors and our networks to sit up and take notice.
Think you can embrace our culture, enhance our team and help drive DD forward? Then we’d like to hear from you direct – that means no recruitment agencies please.
Want to join us? Then we expect you to…
- Demonstrate an exceptional, intuitive knowledge of digital through experience in a similar environment to DD
- Develop marketing approaches from briefs and plan out activities to help meet our business objectives
- Drive and implement strategic partnerships, relationships and collaborations with key industry players from event sponsorship to event speaking and contributing to newsletters and blogs
- Elicit the help of our knowledgeable and resourceful team in creating marketing content
- Plan, run and deliver awesome client events and seminars
- Coordinate marketing campaigns targeting specific topics
- Manage our marketing calendar
- Create new and and exciting ways to engage our clients and help keep us at the forefront of their minds
- Coordinate and maintain our DD presence across all communications channels to present a consistent tone of voice
- Assist in lead generation activity targeting new clients and opportunities
- Have your finger on the pulse of the industry and maintain a shortlist of events and socials we should attend to network and generate leads
- Help write and produce case studies to showcase our amazing work
- Keep our blog and journals up to date
- Promote our business, our culture and our values at every opportunity
Join us and you’ll get (amongst other things) …
- A really competitive salary with annual reviews
- A generous company pension
- A training budget for conferences and online learning
- A friendly but focused work environment that helps you concentrate on what you do best
- A Zone 1 & 2 travelcard for London
- A monthly wellness allowance for the gym or anything else that keeps you fit, healthy and happy
- Regular company away days
- The best office view in south London from DD Towers!
About Digital Detox
We’re a fast-growing digital development company and pride ourselves on bringing simplicity to complex projects. We do this by using the latest techniques and tools to deliver clean, crisp code.
Our outlook is a little different. We’re detoxing the digital landscape by focusing on what’s really important – delivering brilliantly designed and cleverly developed products and services that wow our clients and keep our name at the forefront of digital development.
To maintain such high standards for ourselves and our clients, we work hard to ensure DD has an amazing working culture. One that focuses on a great work-life balance, an open and engaging working environment, and a firm belief in creativity and togetherness.
Currently we’re a team of 24 people from around the world, but we’re looking to grow significantly this year.
Come join us!