We’re looking for a brilliant, motivated and seasoned Senior/Lead Experience Designer to join us.
Sound like you?
You’ll be one of the key players in our creative team. We want someone with a real passion for great experience design who takes pride in everything they do and has the skills and leadership quality to build great client relationships, lead a hungry team, and define experiences for some of the best brands in the world.
As Senior/Lead Experience Designer you’ll be responsible for the overall experience – defining the proposition, confirming the problem to solve, confirming requirements, identifying content needs and creating the structural and interaction design. Happy to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on, you love creating storyboards, sketches, wireframes and prototypes that sing with what you’re thinking. And as a central player in our user research and testing approach across projects at hi and lo fidelity, you’re comfortable iterating your designs based on user feedback.
Your portfolio should show real flare and lots of experience designing systems that are intuitive and elegant. We want to see experiences you’ve designed from the ground up – defining the proposition, the macro system structure and the detailed interaction design patterns for responsive and native digital platforms.
We work in an agile, fast-paced environment so you must be able to adapt and flex your approach as needs demand. And it would be great if you’re happy overseeing, directing and leading a team through the discovery and creative processes, adding maturity to their concepts and processes.
Think you can embrace our culture, enhance our team and help drive DD forward? Then we’d like to hear from you direct – that means no recruitment agencies please.
Want to join us? Then we expect you to…
- Be a thought-leader and passionate advocate for design thinking and service design
- Design strategically, yet have an eye for detail and pixel perfection
- Love crafting beautiful, useful and usable designs
- Create work that’s cutting edge and timeless
- Have a broad range of experience across industries and organisations
- Thrive on making the complex seem intuitive and effortless
- Communicate your design thinking and rationale clearly to team members and clients
- Be comfortable presenting concepts and designs to clients
- Understand multi-platform and responsive design
- Understand iOS and android design
- Love adding the finesses that matter, like elegant animations and transitions
- Build sketched and digital storyboards and journey flows
- Create prototypes that quickly bring your concepts to life
- Keep your finger on the pulse of current digital trends
- Enjoy collaborating with developers and clients, and working in agile teams
- Enjoy sharing ideas, leading and coaching
And you’re a master of…
- Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, AE)
- Omnigraffle or other wireframing tools
- Invision or an equivalent
Join us and you’ll get…
- A really competitive salary with annual reviews
- A generous company pension
- A training budget for conferences and online learning
- Hack days and time to work on your own projects
- Regular one-to-ones and twice annual discussions about your professional development
- A friendly but focused work environment that helps you concentrate on what you do best
- A Zone 1 & 2 travelcard for London
- A monthly wellness allowance for the gym or anything else that keeps you fit, healthy and happy
- Plenty of lunches and team events
- Regular company away days (last year we went white water rafting, camping, sailing, and skiing and snowboarding in the Alps)
- The chance to play ping pong, football, badminton, dodgeball and tennis with your colleagues
- The best office view in south London from DD Towers!